1. The miners will mine four types of ore: iron, silver, gold and diamond
2. Click the type of ore you guess
3. Bet will consume token, lucky guess will win the corresponding rewards
4. Lucky Miner will issue rewards automatically, 100 turns for one round
5. The ore selection rules are as follows(on EOSIO for example)：
The bet time is 80 blocks, when the block is locked (the Num of the locked block is fixed at the beginning of the turn), all bets are locked and waiting for the lottery block to be generated (EOSChain generates one block every 0.5 seconds, so it is needed waiting for 0-3 seconds), the system automatically obtain block HASH, and perform CRC16 calculation on the HASH value to obtain the CRC value t, which will be evenly distributed at 0-65536, t<32441 is iron, 32441<=t< 54002 is silver, 54002<=t<64455 is gold, t>=64455 is diamond; the CRC16 algorithm is open to the player; the lottery block is unpredictable, please participate carefully, the ID of the lottery block can be checked in the game history
Note: If the prize pool can not afford the prize that should be paid, the contract will preserve 20% balance to ensure the game running. And all the winners will divide the rest 80% balance in prize poolaccording to their deserved prize. The platform will not charge any fee, except charge 3% fee for each prize. The platform will not use the asset in the prize pool. We will conduct various activities to return the prize to players if there are too much asset in prize pool. All the players can supervises the prize pool on the blockchain.